sweets recipes | indian sweet dish | indian sweet recipes | vegetarian indian recipe | indian vegetarian recipes | indian food recipe | Vegetable recipes
A smooth creamy lavish dessert flavoured with almonds. It is all season favourite street dessert.Now widely available in restaurants, food-courts, malls.
Cooking Time: 0 min
Preparation Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
|Full Fat milk||2 ½ cup|
|Condensed milk (Milk-maid)||1/2 cup|
|Milk Powder||1/4 cup|
|Cardamom Powder (elaichi powder)||1/2 teaspoon|
- Combine Full-fat milk, milk-maid and milk powder together in a pan and bring it to boil.
- Simmer for 10 minutes till the mixture thickens.
- Add cardamom powder and almonds to the mixture and turn the gas off.
- Allow the mixture to get cool on room temperature.
- Pour into kulfi moulds or the moulds of your choice.
- Freeze it for 7-8 hours in refrigerator.
- Remove from the refrigerator after freezing, unmould it and serve immediately.
- You can serve on plates and garnish with almonds or you can directly serve by inserting the stick or fork.