indian snacks | vegetarian indian snacks | indian snacks recipes
Dahi Papdi Chaat is very famous in north and loved by all.
Cooking Time: 0 min
Preparation Time:15 min
Total Time:15 min
|Yogurt, whisked||1 ½ cup|
|Chaat Masala||2 teaspoon|
|Red Chilly Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Onion (finely chopped)||2 medium sized|
|Tomato (finely chopped)||2 medium sized|
|Potato (boiled and chopped)||1 big sized|
|Fresh coriander leaves||2 tablespoon|
- Add boondi and salt to yogurt and whisk till smooth. Keep it in the refrigerator till use.
- Arrange 8 papdis in 4 plates each.
- Place some onions, tomato on each papdi. Over that add some yogurt.
- Now place potatoes over it and top it all up with chilled yogurt.
- Sprinkle chaat masala, red chilly powder and some salt.
- Drizzle some sev onto it.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve immediately.
- Make this as close as serving time as papdis will get soft.
- You can use tamarind chutney, green chutney, chilly garlic chutney of your choice.
- You can also add sprouted moong to make this healthy.