Microwave Cooking Recipe | Microwave Cake Recipes | Microwave Indian Recipes
Eggless Curd Cake is the best option for the people specially for vegetarians who always have a craving of eating sweet like cakes.It is easy and can be cooked in few minutes. You can prepare this in kids’ birthday parties as well.
Cooking Time: 6 min
Preparation Time: 15 min
Total Time:21 min
Recipe Idea Credits: Kanika Chawla (our facebook Fan)
|All-purpose flour||1 3/4 cup|
|Caster Sugar (pisi hui chini)||1 3/4 cup|
|Butter Melted (Salted)/Oil||3/4 cup|
|Soda Bicarbonate (Meetha Soda)||1 teaspoon|
|Cocoa Powder||8 tablespoon|
|Coffee (optional)||1/2 tablespoon|
|Baking Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Vanilla Essence (optional)||1 teaspoon|
|Coloured Cherries||1/2 cup|
|Fresh cream||1 cup|
|Caster Sugar||1/2 cup|
|Chocalate chips/grated chocolate||1/2 cup|
|Gems (Kids’ favorite)||1 small packet|
- Preheat the microwave for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sieve maida, cocoa, soda, baking powder and coffee all together and keep aside.
- Combine the sugar, oil and curd in a deep bowl and beat well in one direction using a whisk.
- Now add the sieved flour mixture and mix gently with the help of spatula for 3-4 minutes till it gets smooth and light. The batter should be of medium consistency.
- Add milk and vanilla essence and mix it well.
- Add a glycerine in the mixture and mix again. (See Tip Below)
- You can add some dry fruits or cherries in batter and put some into bowl before placing the batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased and dusted (sprinkle some amount of maida) microwave bowl. (See Tip below)
- Microwave it for 5-6 minutes on maximum power of your microwave. (It depends on microwave also, so first microwave it for 5 minutes and check it with toothpick as said in 10.)
- The cake is ready when it leaves the sides or you can check by inserting the toothpick into it. It should come out either clean or with only a few crumbs clinging to it.
- Remove from the microwave and invert the bowl over a plate and tap it to unmould the cake.(If you are using bread wrapper for lining, just remove directly the wrapper from bowl and put it on plate.)
- Now add sugar in freash cream and mix it well using a whisk.
- Top it all up with this icing mixture.
- Decorate it with gems, chocolate chips and cherries.
- Enjoy your eggless curd cake.
- I used bread wrapper for lining microwave bowl instead of Step 8. The cake came out easily and the bowl remained clean as well.
- Add a few drops of glycerine while beating the cake batter to make it spongier n softer.