Microwave Cooking Recipe | Microwave Cake Recipes | Microwave Indian Recipes
Most of the vegetarians do not take the pleasure of cakes and pastries or dishes made out of them, because of the presence of egg in those recipes. Here is a way out for them….
Cooking Time: 10 min
Preparation Time:20 min
Total Time:30 min
|Milk Maid||½ tin (small-one) around 80/-|
|Butter Melted (Salted)||½ cup|
|Caster Sugar (Pisi hui chini)||¼ cup|
|Maida/ All Purpose flour||1 cup|
|Cocoa (I used from bluebird)||¼ cup (for cake) and 4 teaspoon for icing|
|Soda Bicarbonate (Meetha Soda)||½ teaspoon|
|Baking Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Vanilla Essence||1 teaspoon|
|Dry fruits (walnut, almonds)||As required|
|Icing sugar||½ cup|
|Water (lukewarm)||½ cup|
- Preheat the microwave for 7-8 minutes on Power 100.
- Meanwhile, sieve maida, cocoa, soda, baking powder all together and keep aside.
- Combine the sugar and milk- maid in a deep bowl and beat well using a whisk. Pour butter and mix well.
- Now add milk and essence and mix it.
- Add the sieved flour mixture and mix gently with the help of spatula for 3-4 minutes till it gets smooth and light. The batter should be of medium consistency.
- You can add some dry fruits in batter and put some into bowl before placing the batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased and dusted (sprinkle some amount of maida) 7’’ diameter microwave bowl.
- Microwave it for 6-7 minutes on P100. (It depends on microwave also, so first microwave it for 5 minutes and check it with toothpick as said in 9.)
- The cake is ready when it leaves the sides or you can check by inserting the toothpick into it. It should come out either clean or with only a few crumbs clinging to it.
- Remove from the microwave and invert the bowl over a plate and tap it to unmould the cake.
- Now add little lukewarm water and add icing sugar and cocoa into it.
- Top it all up with this icing mixture.
- Decorate it with dry fruits.
- Enjoy your eggless cocoa cake.
- You can use coffee with cocoa to give the flavor of mocca.
- You can serve it with icecream also.