Microwave cake recipe: how to make microwave cake without egg and using wholewheat flour or atta. This microwave cake recipe will also have curd and no oil/ butter.
Eggless Wholewheat Cake in Microwave – No Oil/No Butter
Recipe Type: Microwave cake
Eggless Cake is the best option for the people especially for vegetarians who always have a craving of eating sweet like cakes. It is easy and healthy with no compromise on taste. It can be cooked in few minutes. You can prepare this anytime for kids
- Wholewheat Flour – 1 ¾ cup
- Curd – 1 cup
- Granulated Sugar – 1 ½ cup
- Coco Powder – 5 tablespoon
- Instant Coffee – ½ tablespoon
- Glycerine – 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla Essence – ½ tablespoon
- Baking Powder – 2 teaspoon
- Baking Soda – 1 teaspoon
- Chopped Almonds – 1 tablespoon
- Chopped Walnuts – 1 tablespoon
- Cherries – 1/2 tablespoon
- In a bowl, take curd.
- Sieve granulated sugar and coco powder. Mix it well.
- Beat the mixture for 2 – 3 minutes with the help of beater or hand whisker.
- Sieve wholewheat flour in the same bowl and mix it.
- Now add milk, glycerine, vanilla essence, instant coffee, baking powder and baking soda and mix it well.
- Now beat the mixture for ½ to 1 minute.
- Add 1 -2 tablespoon of water, if required. (The batter should be of medium consistency.) Mix it.
- Add chopped dryfruits of your choice.
- Pour the batter into a greased and dusted (sprinkle some amount of flour) microwave bowl.
- Tap the bowl to remove any air.
- Add dry fruits and cherries on top.
- Microwave it for 5-6 minutes on maximum power of your microwave. (It depends on microwave also, so first microwave it for 5 minutes and check it with toothpick as said in 13.)
- The cake is ready when it leaves the sides or you can check by inserting the toothpick into it. It should come out either clean or with only a few crumbs clinging to it.
- Remove from the microwave and invert the bowl over a plate and tap it to unmould the cake.