Whole wheat jam biscuits recipe step by step
Recipe for making Jam biscuits at home step-by-step recipe
- 90 Gram Ghee (room temp.)
- ⅓ Cup Caster Sugar
- 1 Cup Whole wheat flour
- ½ Tbsp Cornflour
- 1 Tsp Salt
- ¼ Tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ Cup Milk
- ½ Cup Desiccated Coconut
- ¼ Cup Jam or Strawberry crush
- In a bowl, take 90 grams of ghee. Add 1/3 cup caster sugar in the same bowl.
- Using the hand whisker, cream ghee, and sugar until light and fluffy, scraping the bowl continually, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Take 1 cup whole-wheat atta, ½ tbsp. corn flour, 1tsp salt, and ¼ tsp baking soda in a separate bowl. Mix everything well.
- Gradually stir flour mixture into creamed mixture a bit at a time until well blended, scraping the bowl constantly. Add vanilla essence.
- Cover the bowl and set it in the refrigerator for about 15minutes.
- Now take it out from the refrigerator and make balls of medium-sized.
- Now dip each ball in milk and roll in desiccated coconut. Set the balls onto the prepared baking pan, about 2 inches apart.
- Now Press your thumb in the center of each ball, leaving a small well. Spoon 1/4 teaspoon of jam or strawberry crush into the well.
- Preheat oven at 180 deg C for 10 minutes
- Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes on both rods On mode. Remove baking sheets from the oven. Cool cookies completely.